Friday, May 27, 2011

Spinach Quiche - And Moving.

Our family loves quiche!  Eggs, cheese, flavorful ingredients and pie crust.  Yum.



If you'd like to see how this one was made, you are cordially invited to visit my new location thekitchencatwalk.com . 

I've discovered that I really like blogging.  If I'd know how much I would like it before I started I would have done some more research on how to set one up but as it was, I just went with the first thing that popped up on Google.  Now, I've hit on a much easier way to handle cooking posts with lots of photos, so before I get too settled in here, I'm going to go ahead and make the move.  I've steadily been copying posts over there, so it's almost exactly the same content -  until now.  I hope you don't mind following along.

(Not only is the blog moving, but so is my family - in case you were confused.  I'll keep you posted on that move too as it progresses.)

I plan to put notifications of new posts on here for a while until everyone has had a chance to re-map to the new site.  Things aren't perfect there yet, but everything is a journey it seems, and I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for checking in!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment